Product name: Natural Scented Candle
Materials: Natural Palm Wax, Plant essential oil
Burning time: 40-45 hours
Coverage area: Around 200 sqft
Scent options: Classic Blossom, English Pear & Freesia, Berry Baies
It is made from a selection of carefully chosen blends of flowers to create a layered yet refreshing fragrance profile, transporting you to a luxurious cosy 5-star hotel.
Candle User Guide
Avoid burning for more than 3 or 4 hours at a time.
Always trim the wick to 0.5cm before lighting.
Never leave candles lit unattended.
Keep away from flammable materials before ignition.
Keep lit candles out of the reach of children and animals.
Candle Care & Safety
1. The first flame must continue burning for at least 2-3 hours until the candle's surface is evenly heated and melted.
2. Candles may come out due to dry exercise in the space. Sweating or melting marks is a natural physical phenomenon and does not affect function and use.
3. Never burn more than 4 hours each time to prevent black smoke and overheating of the container.
4. Before lighting the candle, trim the wick to 0.5cm; a wick that is too long will cause burning. The flame is too strong, making it easy to produce black smoke.
5. Always burn in a light wind environment or away from a fan, as the wind can cause the flame to bend and result in uneven burning.
6. Please avoid direct sunlight and high-temperature places to not affect the fragrance and performance.